Between Two ASICs, Content Creation Strategy, Bitcoin Mining with TatumTurnUp | Value Stack 29
Tatum Turn Up is the host of Between Two ASICs, a bitcoin comedy show – not a podcast. He also does other bitcoin-themed sketch-comedy and works with Compass Mining as an ASIC repair technician.
In this episode, we talk about a wide-range of topics – from what goes into planning content creation, living and driving in New Orleans, bitcoin mining and regulation, servicing ASICs, and more.
- 0:00 Content creation & early YouTube days
- 10:00 Living in New Orleans & NOLA Bitcoin Meetup
- 15:00 Starting & Producing “Between Two ASICs”
- 35:30 Pan Wars – Cast Iron vs Stainless Steel
- 37:00 Challenges of learning to mine bitcoin
- 47:37 Teaching people about bitcoin
- 51:00 Starting & Producing “Between Two ASICs” pt 2
- 53:45 Fold app & Bitopoly
- 57:00 Bitcoin Orange-Pill moment & economy discussion
- 1:01:45 Why wear a bulletproof vest?
- 1:06:00 Bitcoin mining and electricity
- 1:07:20 Colorado voter ballot 2022
- 1:10:00 Regulation, nonprofits, and bitcoin
- 1:16:25 Celebrating the haters
- 1:18:38 Bitcoin life advice – get involved!
- 1:23:41 Outro